الخميس، 11 يوليو 2013

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter







Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter

Sarah kay writer and singer,a graduate of Brown University
. was born in new York city
.an amazing girl with a great personality,so honest, spontaneous and funny 
she speak from all of her heart and draw a big smile on my face 
. i always listen to her when I need inspiration 


My favorite Quotes


“Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the 
shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” 


“Life will hit you hard in the face, wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach. But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much 
they like the taste of air.”


“I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.” 


" Because there is no heart brake that chocolate cant fix "








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق